The Most High God
The Most High God
The Single Eye , knowing that IT’S ALL GOD frees us from good and evil; the pairs of opposites (Luke 11:34-36)
Dis-cover, uncover that God, Theos-#2316 in Strong’s Concordance of the NT, is THE MOST HIGH GOD and there is no enemy, no opposite, actually NO OTHER. Settle it by Study by the Logos and the Lamp of the Holy Spirit. It is all in the Letter; you don’t even need Revelation to SEE it once your eyes open and you Awake from sleep that belongs to Babylon and the world.
The ONLY opposition to Theos (God) is the CARNAL mind:
Romans 8:6-8 KJV
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Positive thinking with a carnal mind will never deliver itself, you, from carnality. It can only build towers toward the heavens for itself.
Galatians 5:17 AMPLIFIED
(17) For the desires of the flesh are opposed to the [Holy] Spirit, and the [desires of the] Spirit are opposed to the flesh (godless human nature); for these are antagonistic to each other [continually withstanding and in conflict with each other], so that you are not free but are prevented from doing what you desire to do.
Be Baptized into this HIGHER understanding, comprehension, Consciousness, until this Higher Consciousness becomes second Nature when you study to be able to distinguish the Creator from the created. The MOST High’s Omnipotence from impotence in all created beings not filled with the Holy Spirit.
(KJV) And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither (Higher). And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them (carnal mind and its produce-mdw).
STAY THE COURSE. ENDURE. FAIL AND TRY AGAIN and do not quit.
Psalms 91:1-16 Contemporary English Version
(1) Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful.
(2) Then you will say to the LORD, “You are my fortress, my place of safety; you are my God, and I trust you.”
(3) The Lord will keep you safe from secret traps and deadly diseases.
(4) He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure. His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall.
(5) You won’t need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day.
(6) And you won’t fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon.
(7) You will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around you.
(8) And with your own eyes you will see the punishment of the wicked.
(9) The LORD Most High is your fortress. Run to him for safety,
(10) and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home.
(11) God will command his angels to protect you wherever you go.
(12) They will carry you in their arms, and you won’t hurt your feet on the stones.
(13) You will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes.
(14) The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe.
(15) When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you.
(16) You will live a long life and see my saving power
We are degrading God if we see Him as incapable of defeating an adversary, who he Created. Sadly many ministries present a DEVIL seemingly much more Powerful than their god.